The user simply has to chamber the laser boresight like a regular bullet and a laser dot will show exactly where the rifle is aiming.
What does BRSIT stand for?
BRSIT stands for Boresight
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Brent Sand Formation
- British Roller Sports Federation (UK)
- Brule River State Forest (Wisconsin)
- Buckling-Restrained Steel Frames
- Budget of Receipts and Sources of Financing
- Buffalo River Stewardship Foundation
- Biomedical Research Support Grant
- Burns Recovered Support Group (est. 1983; St. John's Mercy Medical Center; St. Louis, MO)
- Ballistic Recovery Systems, Inc.
- Biotech Research Society of India
- Board Room Soccer League (fantasy league)
- Bomb Release Safety Lock
- Brian Reece Scientific, Ltd. (Berkshire, UK)
- Builder Restricted to Structural Landscaping (construction; Australia)
- Binocular Relative Spectacle Magnification
- Brownsville Revival School of Ministry (Pensacola, FL)
- Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Bavarian Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Balochistan Rural Support Programme (Balochistan, Pakistan)
- Band-Rumped Storm-Petrel (bird species)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17 HMR Laser Boresight provides the most convenient and accurate method for sighting in rifles.
produces night vision devices, lasers, boresights, reflex sights, scopes, flashlights, binoculars and outdoor accessories.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Sightmark's Triple Duty Green Universal Boresight provides the theoretical point of bullet impact allowing you to save time, money and ammo while sighting in riflescopes and other sighting devices.
Thus, they can utilize the full capability of missile technology and successfully employ weapons beyond 60 degrees off boresight.
Tube-loading also produces more accurate rockets by keeping the rocket-pod boresight aligned.