A story of prejudice and acceptance, our hero Ben is bored beyond belief after he is made to stay at his grandma''s house.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Bored Beyond Belief
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Blood Brain Barrier
- Bluegrass by the Bay (magazine, CA)
- Bob's Big Boy (US restaurant chain)
- Body Bound Bolt
- Bonsal Blues Bands (Woodbury, NJ)
- Booking, Billing, Backlog
- Bookmark for Banská Bystrica
- Books Before Boys
- Booze, Broads, and Bucars
- Bop'n'blues Band
- Boston Baked Beans (candy)
- Bottles Blocks and Books
- Boulder Big Band (Boulder, CO)
- Bouncing Baby Boy
- Branch Behavior Buffer
- Bread and Butter Barcelona (fashion trade show)
- Bredbandsbolaget (Swedish ISP, fiber to the home)
- Brigittes Bretonischer Basar (German)
- Bring Back Black
- Brisbin, Brook, Beynon (architectural firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hero Ben is bored beyond belief after he is made to stay at his grandma's house.
I'm bored beyond belief of hearing them plead for our votes because "I've given it my all/this means so much/I've worked so hard for this".
It is the final part of Going Native (C4,10pm) and Lynn is going mad being a Swazi housewife, bored beyond belief and yet, typically, her husband hasn't even noticed although he now realises that his African experience has really been a quest for the identity of a black man.
Hero Ben is bored beyond belief after he is made to stay at his grandmother's house.
Nor could the dismally small, palpably unenthusiastic lynch mob who - bored beyond belief - barely bothered to boo.