In the book, Kevin says Border Protection Command, which handles the "interception" of every boat that enters Australian waters, uses its resources according to "risk based intelligence".
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Border Protection Command (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Black People's Convention
- Black Powder Coat (product color)
- Block Power Control
- Blois Poker Club (France)
- Board of Port Commissioners (California)
- Bonnes Pratiques Cliniques (French: Good Clinical Practices)
- Book & Periodical Council of Canada
- Boost Protective Cover
- Booster Preamplifier Card
- Bordeaux Poker Club (France)
- Bournemouth and Poole College (UK)
- Brasil para Cristo (Spanish: Brazil for Christ)
- Brentwood Presbyterian Church (Los Angeles, CA)
- Brewton-Parker College (Mt Vernon, GA)
- British Pharmaceutical Codex
- British Phosphate Commission
- British Potato Council
- British Poultry Council (formerly British Poultry Meat Federation)
- Broadening Participation in Computing (US NSF)
- Brown Printing Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
I ve been on the phone to Border Protection Command.
But authorities said the vessel has been under surveillance for several days now by the Border Protection Command.