At the antigenic and phylogenetic levels, 'Hobi'-like strains showed distinct differences from the other bovine pestiviruses: they were at least as different from BVDV-1/2 as are border disease virus and classical swine fever virus (6; N.
What does BDV stand for?
BDV stands for Border Disease Virus (sheep)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BDV
We have 32 other meanings of BDV in our Acronym Attic
- Bilateral Diffuse Uveal Melanocytic Proliferation
- Banque de Vizille (French bank)
- Base Design Value (various organizations)
- Basic Distance Verification
- Bibliothèque Départementale de la Vendée (French library)
- Bibliothèque Départementale de la Vienne (French: County Library in Vienne; Vienne, France)
- Binary Decision Variable
- Biologie du Vieillissement (French: Biology of Aging)
- Blowdown Valves (oil & gas production, engineering)
- Boom Defence Vessel (UK Royal Navy)
- Borna Disease Virus
- Bourse des Voyages (French: Travel Exchange)
- Breakdown Voltage
- Brussels Definition of Value (customs duty; Brussels, Belgium)
- Budget Day Value
- Bulletin Dei Verbum (Latin; quarterly Catholic publication)
- Bund der Vertriebenen (German: League of Displaced Persons)
- Bundesverband Deutscher Vertriebsfirmen (German: Federal Association of German Distributors)
- Bureau des Vidéos (French video publishing company)
- Brisbane Domestic Violence Advocacy Service (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Genus Pestivirus (family Flaviviridae) includes Bovine viral diarrhea virus type 1 (BVDV-1) and Bovine viral diarrhea virus type 2 (BVDV-2), Classical swine fever virus (CSFV), Border disease virus (BDV), and other pestivirus species detected in wild ruminants (1,2).
Border disease virus infection was identified by reverse transcription-PCR and sequencing analysis.