THESE are the two bursting-with-talent border brothers who can call Hollywood superstars workmates - but they just want to get on with school.
What does BB stand for?
BB stands for Border Brother (prison gang)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BB
We have 199 other meanings of BB in our Acronym Attic
- Body Builder
- Bold and the Beautiful (TV show)
- Bollinger Bands (John Bollinger; investment concept)
- Bollinger Bodies (avian pox)
- Bolted Bonnet
- Bond Building (US government)
- Boogie Bandits (breakdance crew)
- Book Binge (website)
- Booty Bay (gaming, World of Warcraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a Latino, he had two choices: to run with the Southsiders, a gang comprising mostly Los Angeles street gangs, or the less powerful Border Brothers, made up of illegal immigrants.