One thing I find strange about this machine is that it comes with a bootable CD.
What does BCDW stand for?
BCDW stands for Bootable CD (Compact Disc) Wizard (computer utility)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCDW
We have 1 other meaning of BCDW in our Acronym Attic
- British Columbia Drug Treatment Program (Canada)
- Belarusian Congress of Democratic Trade Unions
- Battery Charge/Discharge Unit
- Bomber Command Development Unit (Royal Air Force)
- Bus Control Display Unit
- Bicycle Coalition of the Delaware Valley
- Borzoi Club of Delaware Valley (Pennsylvania)
- Black Church and Domestic Violence Institute
- Bishops' Committee on Divine Worship (US Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Bond-Charge-Density Wave
- Bay County Department of Water and Sewer (Michigan)
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (degree)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (degree)
- Back Country Excursions
- Backup Control Electronics
- Badminton Club de l'Erdre (French badminton club)
- Badminton Club Eupen
- Bamenyam (SIL code, Cameroon)
- Banca Centrale Europa (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca Centrale Europea (Italian: European Central Bank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a bootable CD that provides tools to allow access to a variety of Windows resources.
The "Emergency Recovery" Wizard allows the user to create a bootable CD that can be used to recover the system partition in case of a system disaster or hard-drive loss.
Norton AntiVirus 2001 provides users a bootable CD allowing them to easily startup their systems in the event of an emergency situation.
Rather than booting the PC system to floppy, then restoring from CD, restoration can be done directly from a bootable CD.
In the future, the lost data can be restored onto bootable CD or DVD discs or copied onto a hard disk.