Byline: PAUL O'HEHIR PAUL GREEN would gladly take another boot to the head if it meant getting more time in the Ireland jersey.
What does BTTH stand for?
BTTH stands for Boot to the Head (The Frantics: Ti Kwan Leep)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTTH
We have 1 other meaning of BTTH in our Acronym Attic
- Back To The Future
- Breast Treatment Task Force (New York, NY)
- Bridge to the Future
- British Table Tennis Federation (UK)
- British Travel Trade Fair
- Beijing Tian Tan Furniture Corp.
- Back to the Future ...the Video Games Online
- Back to the Grindstone
- Behavioral Technology Transfer Group (Seattle, WA)
- British Textile Technology Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smith was convicted at the High Court in Glasgow after forensic experts said a boot to the head killed Richard as he lay on the floor.
The first incident arrived when United skipper Roy Keane raised a boot to the head of Chelsea's Uruguayan Gustavo Poyet.