He had joined Boosey and Hawkes in 1976, and gently encouraged those composers he felt an affinity with.
What does B&H stand for?
B&H stands for Boosey and Hawkes (music publishers/instruments)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of B&H
- Bound & Gagged
- Bride and Groom
- Bridges and Gateways
- Brookes and Gatehouse (UK; marine electronic navigation equipment)
- Buildings & Grounds (National Park Service)
- Bump & Grind
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Bell & Howell Co.
- Benson & Hedges (cigarettes)
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Bradley & Hubbard Manufacturing Company
- Brighton & Hove (city; UK)
- Business and Industry
- Ben & Jerry's (ice-cream company)
- Berthold & Kummer (philatelic handbook of zeppelin memorabilia)
- Bruder&Kronstädta (musicians/producers)
- Bausch & Lomb (Rochester, NY)
- Board & Lodging
- Buffalo & Lake Huron Railway (railway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boosey and Hawkes Music Publishers Ltd/distributed by Hal Leonard Corporation, 2008.
They stole antiques worth pounds 6,000 from widow Ethel Boosey, 98, whose husband ran music publishers Boosey and Hawkes.