9780821846803 Boolean functions in coding theory and cryptography.
What does BOOL stand for?
BOOL stands for Boolean (variable type)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Bombay Oilseeds and Oils Exchange (now Bombay Commodities Exchange Limited; India)
- Banking on Our Future
- Brotherhood of Old Farts
- Bat Out of Hell
- Building on Our Heritage (Indiana church`s fundraising campaign)
- Blue Objects Observed Just Undergoing Moderate Starbursts (NASA)
- Big Ocean of Knowledge
- Binary On-Off Keying
- Bio-Optic Organized Knowledge (humor)
- Built-in Orderly Organized Knowledge :-)
- Bardzo Oryginalna Oferta Marketingowa (Polish: Very Original Offer Marketing; Poland)
- Before Object-Oriented Methods
- Binocular Omni-Orientation Monitor (virtual reality technology)
- Binocular Omnidirectional-Oriented Monitor
- Board of Ordained Ministry
- Business Object Oriented Modeling (programming)
- Business Organization & Office Management
- Fleet Ballistic Missile Submarine
- Balloon Observations of Millimetric Extragalactic Radiation and Geophysics
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781607505457 Model-based transformations for quantified Boolean formulas.
In the same lines and with a similar will to understand the dynamical properties of (regulation) networks, we decided to focus on the dynamics of Boolean automata networks.
Full-text searching -- Use powerful keyword and Boolean search operators in combination with advanced search criteria, such as 300+ industry sectors and six geographic parameters.
One of the simplest models, Boolean networks, can capture multivariate gene relationships that can be inferred from measurement data.
Black-and-white diagrams and boolean logic symbols help drive the precepts home, though Artificial Intelligence For Computer Games does not contain any computer code per se--this is a manual of basic techniques that can generalize to any programming system.
Setting up highly searchable indexes with Boolean capabilities are beyond the time available to the current staff.