[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] CHASING VERMEER By Blue Balliett (2004) * EDGAR AWARD, BOOK SENSE BOOK OF THE YEAR When sixth graders Petra and Calder learn of the theft of a Vermeer painting near their hometown of Chicago, they work to solve the crime.
What does BSBY stand for?
BSBY stands for Book Sense Book of the Year
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Blue Springs Baptist Temple (Blue Springs, MO)
- Bloated Sasquatch Beer Theatre Audio (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Black Sisters and Brothers United
- Baillargues, Saint-Brès, Valergues (French soccer club)
- Beet Soil-Borne Furovirus
- Beet Soil-Borne Pomovirus
- Bureau of Services to the Blind and Visually Impaired (Nevada)
- Barents Sea Branch Water
- Bi-Section Bandwidth
- Buy Sell Business Exchange (website)
- Babakin Space Center (Russia)
- Baby Shower Central (website)
- Baby-Sitters Club (Ann M. Martin novels)
- Babysitter's Club
- Baccalaureus Scientiae (Latin: Bachelor of Science, Codices and Manuscripts)
- Bachelor of Scepticism
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Sciences (UK)
- Backup Security Control
- Badger Swim Club (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The American Booksellers Association (ABA) has announced the winners of the 2007 Book Sense Book of the Year Awards.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The finalists for the 2004 Book Sense Book of the Year Awards have been announced.