Abstract Addressing a resident-stated need, a relaxation-focused music and imagery (RFMI) program was devised for a 43-bed aged care hostel, based on principles of the Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music (GIM).
What does BMGIM stand for?
BMGIM stands for Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Beteiligungs-Management-Gesellschaft Berlin
- Baltimore Municipal Golf Corporation (Baltimore, MD)
- Brad Martin Graphic Design
- Bovine Mammary Gland Epithelium
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden Forum
- Blue Marlin Guest House (hotel; South Africa)
- Barrett Marketing Group Inc. (Houlton, ME)
- Breakthrough Management Group Inc. (Longmont, CO)
- Buenaventura Medical Group, Inc. (Ventura, CA)
- Balkan Media Group Limited (Bulgaria)
- Bachelor of Management
- Bachelor of Management with Education
- Belgian MG Owners Club (car enthusiasts' club)
- Bacardi Martini Grand Prix
- Barry M Goldwater Range (formerly the Luke Air Force Range; Arizona)
- Base Mapping and Geomatic Services (British Columbia, Canada)
- Blue Mountains Grammar School (est. 1918; New South Wales, Australia)
- Bundesministerium für Gesundheit Und Soziale Sicherung
- Byzantine and Modern Greek Studies (academic publication; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract The Bonny method of Guided Imagery and Music (GIM) is a form of therapy based on the principles of music psychotherapy.
The Bonny method of Guided Imagery and Music (GIM) in the treatment of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) with adults in a psychiatric setting.