It's super exciting," purred Jennifer Love Hewitt, after sideline reporter Bonnie Bernstein reached the pinnacle of her sportscasting career by agreeing to chase down anyone inside Home Depot Center with any sort of face recognition.
What does B2 stand for?
B2 stands for Bonnie Bernstein (CBS sports reporter)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of B2
We have 5 other meanings of B2 in our Acronym Attic
- B serotype 15 sulphonamide resistant
- Pope Benedict 16
- B16 Amelanotic Melanoma
- Blink 182
- Buccal Neuron 19
- B19 promoter at map unit 6
- Boundary-Corrected First Born (for scattering)
- B1 Bradykinin Receptor
- Belavia Belorussian (airline code)
- Big 2 (card game)
- Conventional B Cell (biology)
- Riboflavin (vitamin)
- Base-Optimal Second-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
- Bell 212 (Bell Helicopters)
- Consolidated Liberator (US WWII bomber)
- Boeing Superfortress (US WWII bomber)
- Burroughs (Unisys) Shared Resource Processor
- Boots to Asses (workout motivation)
- Business to Administrators
- Business to Anyone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any motivation she needed, she received from watching sideline reporters Lesley Visser, Melissa Stark and Bonnie Bernstein on national television.
For those kickball newbies looking at the celebrity angle, ESPN has added Bonnie Bernstein as a "red carpet" reporter to sniff out anyone with celebrity status.