What does BPEC stand for?
BPEC stands for Bonnes Pratiques des Essais Cliniques (French: Good Practices of Clinical Trials)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPEC
We have 14 other meanings of BPEC in our Acronym Attic
- Business Process Evaluation
- Business Process Excellence
- Business Process Expert
- Byte pair encoding
- Budgetary Price Estimate / Not to Exceed
- Bill Prankard Evangelistic Association (Canada and UK)
- Brookings Papers on Economic Activity
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching (Canada)
- Beverage Packaging Environment Council
- Biotechnology Process Engineering Center (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Bovine Pulmonary Endothelial Cell
- Brighton Peace and Environment Centre
- British Plumbing Employers Council (Training) Ltd.
- Backflow Prevention Education Council of Colorado
- Brockton Postal Employees Credit Union (Brockton, MA)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (degree in India)
- Basic Pay Entry Date
- British Partnership for Enterprise Development (UK)
- Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (India)
- Bovine Pulmonary Edema and Emphysema (Fog Fever)