What does B&T stand for?
B&T stands for Boneham & Turner Ltd (UK engineers)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of B&T
- Brown and Sharp (wire gage, same as AWG)
- Bureau and Statistical Agent (National Flood Insurance Program)
- Barneby & Sutcliffe Corporation
- Basing and Shipboard Suitability (JSF Program)
- Bacon and Tomato (sandwich)
- Bank and Trust (various companies)
- Big and Tall
- Big and Tasty (McDonald's sandwich)
- Black and Tan
- Bob and Tom (radio personalities)