5) Oluwole and White presumed that the fracture in their patient (a 70-year-old woman) occurred as the result of an increase in intranasal pressure, which led to a rupture of the orbital bone wall that had thinned with age.
What does BW stand for?
BW stands for Bone Wall (Diablo 2)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BW
We have 36 other meanings of BW in our Acronym Attic
- Blue Wizard (Final Fantasy game)
- Blue Wolf (Lineage 2 game armor set)
- Bluewater (London shopping center)
- Boardwalk (Disney Resort)
- Bollywood (India)
- Bolton Wanderers
- Bomb Wing
- Bombardment Wing
- Bonded Winery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new application uses a cylindrical model that provides measurements not only of the density of the bone, but also of the bone marrow, the size of the bone and the thickness of the bone wall.
What I am arguing here is that these outcomes are not satisfactory for young amputees who could benefit from direct skeletal attachment, whose life expectancy is 30 to 50 years, whose short residuum bone significantly reduces the contact area between the bone walls and the implant, and who are willing to be involved in active sports like standing amputee ice hockey (http:// www.