Below the market value of $40 per bone dry ton for hog fuel, breaking even or realizing profit would remain difficult.
What does BDT stand for?
BDT stands for Bone Dry Ton (biomass fuel requirements)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDT
We have 71 other meanings of BDT in our Acronym Attic
- Berufsverband Deutscher Tanzlehrer eV (Germany)
- Best Demonstrated Technology
- Bill Data Tape
- Billet de Trésorerie (French: short term government debt)
- Billing Data Transmitter
- Bimetallic Dial Thermometer
- Birmingham Dance Theatre (Alabama)
- Block Data Transfer
- Blumlein Difference Technique (recording technique)
- Bomb Disposal Technician