The Bone Cancer Research Trust funds pioneering studies into a disease which mainly affects young people aged ten to 24.
What does BCRT stand for?
BCRT stands for Bone Cancer Research Trust (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCRT
We have 13 other meanings of BCRT in our Acronym Attic
- Business Credit Service
- Black Republican Congressional Staff Association
- Boone County Regional Sewer District (Columbia, MO)
- Board of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals
- British Columbia Regional Science and Technology Network (Canada)
- Bay Colony Rail Trail (Massachusetts)
- Bellefonte Central Rail-Trail
- Berlin-Brandenburg Center for Regenerative Therapies (Berlin, Germany)
- Binary Code Range Time (NASA)
- Bioregional Conservancy Retreat (Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association)
- Breast Cancer Research and Treatment
- Breast-Conservation followed by Radiation Therapy (medical treatment)
- British Cadet Rifle Team (UK)
- British Columbia Respiratory Therapy (Canada)
- Bus Controller Remote Terminal
- British Columbia Retired Teachers Association (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Butler County Regional Transit Authority
- British Columbia Rapid Transit Company Ltd.
- Buddhist Compassion Relief Tzu Chi Foundation
- Bus Controller, Remote Terminal, Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bone Cancer Research Trust spokesman Sheila Rani Sispal said: "To date we have funded 35 different primary bone cancer projects, totalling more than PS1.
The Bone Cancer Research Trust (BCRT) has called for faster X-ray referrals by GPs after a report found survival rates for primary bone cancer have remained unchanged for the past 25 years.
The club has also pledged to raise cash for Bone Cancer Research Trust.
Also taking part and raising money for the Bone Cancer Research Trust will be 14-year-old Callum Flynn and his auntie Maria Flynn, who is deputy manager at the company's Preston store.
I really wanted to raise awareness of the Bone Cancer Research Trust as it doesn't get a lot of publicity and we thought the bigger the challenge the more we could achieve," says Joe.