Total Systems Approach In addition to these predictive abilities, the software developers added modules for predicting the potential of early-age damage to JPCP and bonded concrete overlays, guidelines for timing contraction joint sawing, guidelines for early traffic loading of JPCP, and evaporation rate guidelines to predict the potential for moisture loss in portland cement concrete pavements.
What does BCO stand for?
BCO stands for Bonded Concrete Overlay
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCO
We have 83 other meanings of BCO in our Acronym Attic
- Belmont Community Organization
- Beneficial Cargo Owner (importer of record who takes possession of cargo at destination)
- Binary Coded Octal
- Biodiversity Convention Office (Canada)
- Bird Carvers Online
- Block Coincidence (robotics)
- BMC Capacity Optimization (software)
- Boa Constrictor Occidentalis (herpetoculture)
- Bombardment Control Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
11:30 DEBOND1NG CHARACTERISTICS IN BONDED CONCRETE OVERLAYS Hak-Chul [Shin.
Debonding of bonded concrete overlays placed on pre-existing concrete pavements.