But since the ban, the second-hand straps - known as the Lochgelly tawse after the Fife town where they were manufactured - have became popular among adults into bondage and domination.
What does B&D stand for?
B&D stands for Bondage and Domination
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of B&D
- Billing & Collection
- Board and Care (long-term care)
- Bottle and Can (soft drink classifications)
- Broadcasting and Cable
- Buckingham & Carnatic Mills
- Builds and Controls
- Billing & Delivery
- Black and Decker
- Blau & Deighton (zeppelin authors)
- Bondage and Discipline
Samples in periodicals archive:
Light bondage and domination add a daring edge with its wildly erotic elements.
No permission is needed for the bondage and domination activities.