Dr Michael McWeeney, Consultant Respiratory Physician in Galway Clinic and the Bon Secours Hospital said: "Overall we believe the condition affects between 2.
What does BSH stand for?
BSH stands for Bon Secours Hospital (French: Good Help Hospital; various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSH
We have 54 other meanings of BSH in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Science, Honors program
- Back Street Heroes (motorcycle magazine)
- Bausparkasse Schwaebisch Hall (German Building Society)
- Benais-Saint-Hilaire (French car)
- Benzenesulfonyl Hydrazide (chemistry)
- Bessat Sports d'Hiver (French winter sports association)
- Bishops' Storehouse
- Black Sad Horse (UK)
- Blue Season Hotels (France)
- Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH (Germany)
- Bourne Shell
- Bridgewater State Hospital (Massachusetts)
- Brighton Great Britain (airport code)
- British Seed Houses (UK)
- British Shorthair (cat breed)
- British Society for Haematology (UK)
- British Standard Handful
- Bulletin de Situation Hydrologique (French: Hydrological Status Newsletter)
- Bundesamt für Seeschiffahrt und Hydrographie (German: Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency of Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her lawyers went before the High Court yesterday in an effort to get the Bon Secours Hospital in Cork to file a quicker defence.
But specialists at Glasgow's Bon Secours Hospital, who will operate on Larsson today, have reassured the player that the surgery to repair the double fracture of his left leg is a straightforward procedure.
They'd originally told 62-year-old Joe he would have to pay for his stroke treatment in Glasgow's Bon Secours Hospital.
The workers at the Bon Secours Hospital Group had planned to begin industrial action over threats to cut their wages.
The Fianna Fail stalwart passed away at Bon Secours Hospital in Cork last Friday aged 75.