Cors, MD, MMM, FACPE Cors is the vice president of medical affairs at Good Samaritan Hospital, Bon Secours Charity Health System, in Suffern, New York.
What does BSCHS stand for?
BSCHS stands for Bon Secours Charity Health System (Suffern, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSCHS
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science, Honours
- Banco Santander Central Hispano (Spain)
- Basic Scheduling
- Bon Secours Charity Health (Suffern, NY)
- Brill's Series in Church History
- British Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Blackpool Self Catering Holiday Association (Blackpool, UK)
- Bachelor of Science In Chemical Engineering
- Bitney Springs Charter High School (Grass Valley, CA)
- Bon Secours Cottage Health Services (Grosse Pointe, MI)
- Birmingham Specialist Community Health Trust (UK)
- Ball Semiconductor Incorporated
- Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. (New York)
- Bienvenue Stratégies Conseils (Mont-Saint-Hilaire, QB, Canada)
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
- Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks
- Bureau of Shipbuilding Consolidated Index
- Business Social Compliance Initiative (EU)
- Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Good Samaritan is part of the Bon Secours Charity Health System, which includes a certified home health agency, two long-term care facilities and an assisted-living center.