Cors, MD, MMM, FACPE Cors is the vice president of medical affairs at Good Samaritan Hospital, Bon Secours Charity Health System, in Suffern, New York.
What does BSCH stand for?
BSCH stands for Bon Secours Charity Health (Suffern, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSCH
We have 10 other meanings of BSCH in our Acronym Attic
- Banned Substances Control Group
- Bariatric Scientific Collaborative Group (obesity)
- Berkeley Street Community Garden (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Biometrics Senior Coordinating Group
- Brazilian School of Cosmology and Gravitation
- Brazilian Symposium on Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science, Honours
- Banco Santander Central Hispano (Spain)
- Basic Scheduling
- Brill's Series in Church History
- British Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Blackpool Self Catering Holiday Association (Blackpool, UK)
- Bachelor of Science In Chemical Engineering
- Bitney Springs Charter High School (Grass Valley, CA)
- Bon Secours Charity Health System (Suffern, NY)
- Bon Secours Cottage Health Services (Grosse Pointe, MI)
- Birmingham Specialist Community Health Trust (UK)
- Ball Semiconductor Incorporated
- Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Good Samaritan is part of the Bon Secours Charity Health System, which includes a certified home health agency, two long-term care facilities and an assisted-living center.