MOSKOVA (CyHAN)- Russia's future PAK-DA manned bomber project, currently being developed, will not have hypersonic speed capability, Russia's bomber force commander said on Wednesday, in apparent contradiction to claims by Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin earlier this year.
What does B/F stand for?
B/F stands for Bomber Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of B/F
We have 59 other meanings of B/F in our Acronym Attic
- Bidirectional Crown Locking System (watches)
- Barrels per Day
- Beta/Delta Ratio (anesthesia)
- Brought Down (T-accounts)
- Barrels per Day Oil Equivalent
- Best Friend
- Bet/Fold (poker)
- Black Female
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, if we wish to maintain a capable bomber force as well as remain competitive in a contested environment, both modernization and acceleration of the speed of offensive operations must become a strategic and operational imperative.
In another howler, Romney recently castigated Obama for coddling the Russians by allowing them to mount intercontinental ballistic missiles on their strategic bomber force under the New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty.
95) joins others in Osprey's 'Combat Aircraft' series to explore the Imperial Japanese Navy's carrier bomber force from 1941 plus.
Earlier that evening the bomber force had been targeting Birmingham.
SIR - The programme Operation Crossbow (BBC2, 9pm, May 15) brought bacK memories for I was one of the aircrew who flew with the main bomber force on the Peenemunde raid.
THE head of the RAF's fighter and bomber force says drastic defence cuts "worry the hell" out of him.
9) One pilot who had grown up in the interwar Air Corps bomber force said it best, "they were flying, and they could fly the B-24," he recalled in a post-war interview, "but these were not bombardment trained people.