Power firm Bombay Suburban Electric Supply ( BSES) had sourced electricity for the next few days from Andhra Pradesh but even that may not arrive as the state has banned its companies from selling power to " outsiders".
What does BSES stand for?
BSES stands for Bombay Suburban Electric Supply
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSES
We have 9 other meanings of BSES in our Acronym Attic
- Best System of Emission Reduction (US EPA)
- Brain Stem Electric Response (audiometry)
- Brain Stem Evoked Response (Audiology)
- Beijing Solar Energy Research Institute (China)
- Black Sea Ecosystem Recovery Project
- Board of Social and Ethical Responsibility for Psychology (American Psychological Association)
- Building Services Engineering Research and Technology (UK)
- Base Support Emergency Response Vehicle (US DoD)
- Bomb Squad Emergency Response Vehicle
- Biology Self-Efficacy Scale
- British Schools' Exploring Society
- British Steel Engineering Steels Ltd. (British Steel PLC; UK)
- Bureau of Street and Environmental Services (San Francisco, CA)
- Bureau of Sugar Experiment Stations (Australia)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology
- Bail Set
- Ball State Equestrian Team (Ball State University; Muncie, IN)
- Berhampur School of Engineering and Technology
- British Society for Ethical Theory (UK)
- Building Systems Engineering Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dikshit held a meeting with city's legislators and officials of discom Bombay Suburban Electric Supply (BSES), main power distributor of the city, and warned them that they would have to improve the power situation within 15 days.
Not utilising SCADA system to monitor power supply THE Bombay Suburban Electric Supply ( BSES) bought a multi- crore technology using taxpayers' money claiming it would help improve power supply in the Capital.