The Bombay Stock Exchange is India's second-largest stock exchange by market share and its stakeholders include Deutsche Boerse and the Singapore Exchange as well as local brokerages.
What does BSE stand for?
BSE stands for Bombay Stock Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSE
We have 214 other meanings of BSE in our Acronym Attic
- Bilan Sanitaire d'Elevage (French: Health Survey of Livestock)
- Bilateral Symmetrical Encephalomalacia
- Bin So Einsam (German: I Am So Lonely)
- Biological Sciences East (University of Arizona)
- Biological Systems Engineering (University of Wisconsin)
- Biologie Santé Écologie (French: Biology Health Ecology)
- Bitseal Seal Encoding (EnSeal)
- Black Sun Empire (musical trio)
- Blood Sweat and Ears (Wrestling)
- Board of Secondary Education (India)
- Booster Systems Engineer (NASA)
- Border States Electric (Fargo, ND)
- Boresight Error
- Boston Edison Company (former stock symbol)
- Boston Stock Exchange
- Bourgogne Service Électronique (French: Burgundy Electronics Service; Burgundy, France)
- Bovine Spongiform Encephalomyelitis
- Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (mad cow disease)
- Braunschweig-Schöninger Eisenbahn (German: Brunswick Schoeningen Railway)
- Breast Self-Examination
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sensex is the common name for the Bombay Stock Exchange Sensitive Index.
The 10-share Bombay Stock Exchange oil and gas index was the biggest gainer in the intra-day trade and added over two percent to 9,699.
45 crore in the year- ago quarter, Gail said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.