0] is the molecular thickness, k is the Boltzman constant, and [DELTA][H.
What does K stand for?
K stands for Boltzman Constant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of K
- Julie Zaccone Stiller (art)
- Jiawei Zhigancao Tang Injection
- Javno Zeleznicko Transportno Preduzece (Serbian: Zeleznicke Public Transport Company)
- Journal of Zhejiang University (scientific publication; Zhejiang University; China)
- Japan Zope User Group
- Journal of Zhejiang University Science (Hangzhou, China)
- Journal of Zhejiang University Science-A (China; physics and engineering)
- Journal of Zhejiang University Science B (China)
- Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine (American Association of Zoo Veterinarians)
- Black (in CMYK color space)
Samples in periodicals archive:
G is typically defined as NkT where N is the number of crosslinks per volume, k is the Boltzman constant and T is the absolute temperature.
m] is the enthalpy of fusion, and k is the Boltzman constant (18).