56x45mm bolt carrier assembly and mag well installed, you can swap different length barrels in seconds.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Bolt Carrier Assembly
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 428 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Black Contractors Association (various locations)
- Blair Christian Academy (Philadelphia, PA)
- Block Cipher Algorithm
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist
- Board Certified in Annuities
- Board of Contract Appeals
- Body Composition Analyzer
- Body Composition Assessment
- Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Bois Carrelages Anciens (French: Old Wood Tile; antiques)
- Bombay Cricket Association
- Book Club Association (UK)
- Booking Confirmation Agreement
- Border Crossing Authority
- Boston Center for the Arts
- Bourse des Contrats d'Apprentissage (French: Learning Exchange Contracts; apprenticeships)
- Boys' Clubs of America
- Bradford Christian Academy (Haverhill, MA)
- Brain, Cognition, and Action
- Breast Cancer Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
56mm AR with a drop-in conversion kit, which typically consists of a self-contained direct-blowback action replacement for the centerfire bolt carrier assembly, with an integral.
Donald Wegel of NASA Goddard, lead engineer on the project, placed a test harpoon in the bolt carrier assembly, steps outside the lab and moves a heavy wooden safety door with a thick plexiglass window over the entrance.
FailZero bolt carrier assembly The FailZero bolt carrier assembly is one of those products some will love and others will pass on.
Helpful Hints: When reinstalling the bolt carrier assembly at the rear of the receiver, point the rifle muzzle toward the ground as you slightly jiggle the carrier into the receiving relief cuts in the receiver rails.
With the supplied striker spring, my bolt carrier assembly was only being held closed with a few ounces of tension.
The barrel and receiver group and the bolt and bolt carrier assembly slide into the front of the frame and the hammer group assembly slides into the rear of the buttstock.
FIRING PIN MODIFICATIONS Since the new bolt carrier assembly is now much shorter than the original, the firing pin must be shortened and turned to size.