And Copa is relaunching its portal in Venezuela to allow for payments in bolivares fuertes.
What does BSF stand for?
BSF stands for Bolivares Fuertes (Venezuelan currency)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSF
We have 155 other meanings of BSF in our Acronym Attic
- Bigger, Stronger, Faster (anabolic steroid use documentary)
- Billing Suspense File
- Bimini Superfast
- Biologie sans Frontières (French: Biology without Borders)
- Bit Scan Forward
- Black Science Forum
- Black Sea Fund LP
- Blacksmith Forged
- Blogueurs sans Frontières (French: Bloggers without Borders)
- Blue Sky Factory (Baltimore, MD)
- Bonneville Salt Flats (Utah)
- Bonsai Societies of Florida
- Border Security Force (India)
- Border Social Forum (Mexico)
- Bordereau de Situation Fiscale (French: Fiscal Situation Schedule)
- Bottomless Sand Filter
- Boutique San Francisco
- Boy Sets Fire (band)
- Brain and Spine Foundation (UK)
- Bridge Static Filtering (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Refuelling the almost empty tank with 430 litres of diesel does cost not much more than 20 Bolivares Fuertes, Venezuela's reform currency since January 2008, which equals some Dh35 at the official exchange rate.