and CBS daytime drama "The Bold and The Beautiful" have tapped Stone America LLC to develop and license The Bold and The Beautiful and Forrester Creations merchandise, including beauty products.
What does BB stand for?
BB stands for Bold and the Beautiful (TV show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BB
We have 199 other meanings of BB in our Acronym Attic
- Blue Box (Fone Freaks)
- Blues Boy (singer BB King)
- Blues Brothers
- Blythe Baxter (fictional character)
- Bo Bice (American Idol TV show)
- Bobby Bonilla (former baseball player)
- Body Bags (TV series)
- Body Blow (boxing)
- Body Builder
- Bollinger Bands (John Bollinger; investment concept)
- Bollinger Bodies (avian pox)
- Bolted Bonnet
- Bond Building (US government)
- Boogie Bandits (breakdance crew)
- Book Binge (website)
- Booty Bay (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Border Brother (prison gang)
- Boroondara Brass (Boroondara, VIC, Australia)
- Botrycoccus Braunii (microalga)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``It's very different from what I do on `The Bold and the Beautiful.
Fast forward to today, to that guy with the mildly familiar face in the doctor's white coat on the CBS soap opera ``The Bold and The Beautiful.
Seminars include: ``The Bold and the Beautiful,'' Jan.
CAPTION(S): 6 Photos, Box Photo: (1--2--Cover--Color) Behind the scenes withthe `Beautiful' people Fashion editor Barbara De Witt, left, boldly goes on the set of daytime soap `The Bold and the Beautiful' (3--Color) Models Darienne Arnold, left, and Tamara Olson share a skin-peel secret before hitting the runway for a fashion show scene on the ``The Bold and the Beautiful.