Place in hot jars, and can in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
What does BWB stand for?
BWB stands for Boiling Water Bath (canning)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BWB
We have 50 other meanings of BWB in our Acronym Attic
- Barrow Island, Western Australia (airport code)
- Basketball without Borders (developmental program)
- Bass & Walleye Boats Magazine (est. 1994)
- Bay Winds Band (Annapolis, MD)
- Bean-With-Bacon Megarocket (game)
- Belgische Wielerbond (Belgian organization of cycling sport)
- Better World Books (used book vendor)
- Black Water Band (band)
- Blended Wing Body (flying wing)
- Blogging While Brown (conference)
- Braille without Borders (est. 1998)
- British Waterways Board
- Broken Wing Butterfly (stock option)
- Brooks Wood Band (North Carolina)
- Brothers With Blend (African cabaret duo)
- Brown-Whalum-Braun (band)
- Buffalo Wings & Beer (restaurant; various locations)
- Builders without Borders (Hillsboro, NM)
- Bundesamt für Wehrtechnik und Beschaffung (German: Federal Office of Defense Technology and Procurement)
- Burners Without Borders (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Process in a boiling water bath, submerged by 1 inch, 10 minutes.
Adjust lids and process in a boiling water bath canner for 15 minutes at zero to 1,000 feet elevation; 20 minutes at 1,001 to 6,000 feet; 25 minutes above 6,000 feet.
Extensive range of unstirred, shaking and boiling water baths offer exceptional value-for-money, and come with Grant's renowned high quality and reliability built-in * New usability features include drain taps, temperature presets, countdown timers, front panel lockout and non-drip polycarbonate lids and bases CAMBRIDGE, United Kingdom -- Grant Instruments (www.
Process 10 minutes in boiling water bath with boiling water two inches above jar tops.
Process 10 minutes in boiling water bath with boiling water 2 inches above jars tops.
I remember the days before pressure canners and freezers when we put up sweet corn (only in pint jars) and the jars of corn had to be in a boiling water bath for three hours.
Seal with sterile, 2-part lid and ring bands as manufacturer directs, processing 10 minutes in boiling water bath.