Cleaver-Brooks Company, Milwaukee, has received full Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Canadian Underwriters Laboratories (cUL) package approval for its Promethean model 4WI-NT ultra-low nitrous oxide (NOx) steam and hot water firetube boilers covering a range from 100 to 800 boiler horsepower.
What does BHP stand for?
BHP stands for Boiler Horsepower
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BHP
We have 143 other meanings of BHP in our Acronym Attic
- Big Hairy Palm (game)
- Big Hurt Productions
- Bima (SIL code, Indonesia)
- Binboy Home Page
- Black Hills Playhouse
- Black Hole Productions (record label)
- Blackett Hart & Pratt
- Blois Hobby Products
- Blood-Horse Publications
- Bonded Hollow Point (bullet type)
- Bottom Hole Pressure (oil industry)
- Bottom Hole Pump (oil Industry)
- Brake Horse Power (engineering)
- Brake Horsepower
- Brent Housing Partnership (UK)
- British Herbal Pharmacopoeia (plant drugs handbook; UK)
- British Horsepower
- Broken Heart Productions
- Broken Hill Proprietary Company LTD (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boiler horsepower is its capacity for generating steam.