The water treatment system will recover 97 percent of the produced water and brackish makeup water fed to the system as boiler feedwater to drive the SAGD process.
What does BFW stand for?
BFW stands for Boiler Feedwater
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BFW
We have 26 other meanings of BFW in our Acronym Attic
- Bharat Fritz Werner Limited (machine tool manufacturer; India)
- Bharat Fritz Werner Ltd. (India)
- Biafra Nigeria World (website)
- Bibles for the World (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin
- Big Fat Whale (web cartoon)
- Binders Full of Women (politics)
- Birthing From Within (Goleta, CA)
- Bleed from Within (band)
- Body Fat Weight (health statistic)
- Bond Forfeiture Warrant
- Born For War (gaming clan)
- Brazil Firewall and Router
- Bread for the World
- Breast Fed Worms (gaming clan)
- Broadband Fixed Wireless
- Broadcast WAVE Format
- Broadstairs Folk Week (UK)
- Built for War
- Bundesforschungs- und Ausbildungszentrum für Wald, Naturgefahren Und Landschaft (Vienna, Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By capturing the waste heat inherent in flue gases and transferring it to the boiler feedwater, the feedwater temperature increases from approximately 85[degrees] to 120[degrees].
5 million gallons of seawater per day that will be used as boiler feedwater for Valero's cogeneration power plant at their Aruba refinery.
Other benefits of Balston Steam filters include: Reduction in steam condensate mixing with the food products when steam is used for agitating, mixing or cooking; significant reduction in carry-over of boiler feedwater chemicals into the food product, causing taste and odor problems; greatly reduced maintenance requirements for valves, cookers, heat exchangers, and other equipment.
While I can keep adding more and more items to that list to tell you all the things I knew, I have to admit that I had no idea of the chemistry involved when you string them all together into the boiler feedwater steam and turbine cycle that turns a burning lump of coal into electricity.
Their product line consisted of three formulations for boiler feedwater purification.
The water would require treatment prior to reuse to prevent problems with boiler feedwater, but this treatment would not be any more complex than would be required to treat the water for discharge.