Babich also completed a summer semester at Bogazici University, in Istanbul, last summer.
What does BOUN stand for?
BOUN stands for Bogazici University (Istanbul, Turkey)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Brazilian Open University
- Break-Out Unit
- British Ornithologists' Union (UK)
- Broadband Operations Unit
- Board of Online Universities Accreditation
- Business Objects User Group
- Book of Unremitting Horror (role-playing game)
- Bishkek and Osh Urban Infrastructure Project (Kyrgyz Republic)
- Ball of Unknown Origin
- British Ornithologists' Union Records Committee
- Brea Olinda Unified School District (Brea, California)
- Back of the Valley (East Bay, San Francisco)
- Back-Order Validation
- Bag of Visual Words (image content analysis)
- Bag-on-Valve (high-pressure propellants)
- Bail Out Valve (rebreather)
- Band of Vikings (Danville High School; Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TURKEY NOBEL: Nobel Peace Laureate Tawakul Karman set to speak on "Arab Spring" at Bogazici University.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts from Bogazici University, in the field of international politics and political science.
Speaking at Bogazici University, on the sidelines of an international conference on Somalia taking place today, Ban said Turkey had a special role to play in resolving Cyprus issue.
95 Hardcover PS144 Fortuny (English, Bogazici University, Istanbul) looks at how Istanbul was viewed by American writers from Herman Melville to Mary Lee Settle.
Born in 1959 in the central Anatolian city of Konya, Davutoghlu was educated in Istanbul and received his doctorate in political science from Bogazici University.
Selma Iyisan, ([section]) Meral Ciblak, ([double dagger]) Emel Bozkaya, ([double dagger]) Sirin Yuksel, * and Selim Badur ([double dagger]) * Acibadem Genetic Diagnosis Center, Istanbul, Turkey; ([dagger]) Bogazici University, Istanbul, Turkey; (double dagger]) Istanbul University School of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey; and ([section]) Pendik Veterinary Control and Research Institute, Istanbul, Turkey Dr Altiok is director of the Acibadem Genetic Diagnosis and Cell Therapy Center in Istanbul and associate professor at Bogazigi University in Istanbul.