He was quickly billed as "the fastest man on earth", as people learned about his Douglas D558-2 Skyrocket launched at 32,000ft from the belly of a Boeing Superfortress.
What does B29 stand for?
B29 stands for Boeing Superfortress (US WWII bomber)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of B29
- Boundary-Corrected First Born (for scattering)
- B1 Bradykinin Receptor
- Belavia Belorussian (airline code)
- Big 2 (card game)
- Bonnie Bernstein (CBS sports reporter)
- Conventional B Cell (biology)
- Riboflavin (vitamin)
- Base-Optimal Second-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
- Bell 212 (Bell Helicopters)
- Consolidated Liberator (US WWII bomber)