Chris Whaites was plucked to safety after being trapped on his bodyboard off Redcar.
What does BB stand for?
BB stands for Bodyboard
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BB
We have 199 other meanings of BB in our Acronym Attic
- Blue Book
- Blue Box (Fone Freaks)
- Blues Boy (singer BB King)
- Blues Brothers
- Blythe Baxter (fictional character)
- Bo Bice (American Idol TV show)
- Bobby Bonilla (former baseball player)
- Body Bags (TV series)
- Body Blow (boxing)
- Body Builder
- Bold and the Beautiful (TV show)
- Bollinger Bands (John Bollinger; investment concept)
- Bollinger Bodies (avian pox)
- Bolted Bonnet
- Bond Building (US government)
- Boogie Bandits (breakdance crew)
- Book Binge (website)
- Booty Bay (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Border Brother (prison gang)
- Boroondara Brass (Boroondara, VIC, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] IN PRAISE OF THE BODYBOARD The sport that gave me back my dignity Growing up in a surf town, my inability to stand upright on a surfboard for more than 5 seconds was a mark of shame: a D for Dork tattooed on my forehead.
The inflatable boards resemble bodyboards used to surf waves - grooves on the underside allow riders to control the direction and stop.
Film director Stuart Townsend captured her every move on video as she surfed on a bodyboard.
Three children and a man were also caught in the tide and PC Speakman, from Chester, used his bodyboard to launch one of the children back to shore.
Pc Speakman, aged 33, of Chester, gave up his bodyboard and lifted one of the children on to it before launching him back to shore on a wave.