Instruments Athletes completed five self-report instruments: (1) a demographic questionnaire, (2) a skating-modified version of the Sport-MPS, (3) the Hewitt-MPS, (4) a skating-modified version of the Multidimensional Body Self Relations Questionnaire-Appearance Scale (MBSRQ-AS: Cash, 2000a), and (5) a skating-modified version of the Body-Image Ideals Questionnaire (BIQ: Cash & Szymanski, 1995).
What does BIQ stand for?
BIQ stands for Body-Image Ideals Questionnaire (psychology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIQ
We have 9 other meanings of BIQ in our Acronym Attic
- Bit Interleaved Parity Violation
- Building-Integrated Photovoltaic (system)
- Broadcast Incremental Power with Look-Ahead (computer networking)
- Broadband Integrated Packet Exchange (Stratacom)
- Back in Quarters (emergency response)
- Basic Infantry Qualification (Canadian Forces)
- Beth Israel Psychosomatic Questionnaire
- Beyond IQ (Intelligence Quotient; conference)
- Biarritz, France - Parme (Airport Code)
- Biblioteca do Instituto de Química da Unicamp (Brazilian chemistry insitute library)
- Building in Quality (Australian program)
- Bureau d'Immigration du Québec (French: Quebec Immigration Office; Canada)
- Business Intelligence Quotient
- Background Independent Quantum Gravity
- Body Image Quality of Life Inventory (psychology)
- Breast Imaging Quality Standards Act
- Baculovirus IAP Repeat
- Badatz Igud Rabbonim (Kosher Food Certification Agency)
- Band Instrument Repair (various schools)
- Banque d'Information sur les Recherches
Samples in periodicals archive:
The development and validation of the Body-image Ideals Questionnaire.
The development and validation of the Body-Image Ideals Questionnaire.