In addition, inhibitors were investigated by adding the minimum viral DNA amount detected by our nested PCR, previously assessed by 10-fold serial dilutions of DNA from body cavity-based lymphoma 1 cells.
What does BCBL stand for?
BCBL stands for Body Cavity-Based Lymphoma (cancer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCBL
We have 23 other meanings of BCBL in our Acronym Attic
- Basket Club de Basse-Goulaine (French basketball club)
- Beau Cul Belle Gueule (French: Nice Butt, Nice Face)
- Bon Chic Bon Genre
- Bioinformatics, Computational Biology Genomics and Chemoinformatics
- British Columbia Broiler Hatching Egg Commission (Canada)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Informatics
- Bangladesh Commerce Bank Ltd.
- Battle Command Battle Laboratory
- Battle Command Battle Library
- Bermuda Contract Bridge League
- Battle Command Battle Lab (Gordon) (US Army Battle Lab; Ft. Gordon)
- Battle Command Battle Laboratory-Huachuca (US Army)
- Bowman's Capsule Basement Membrane
- Belmont County Board of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities (St. Clairsville, OH)
- Bulgarian Chess Boxing Organisation (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- British Columbia Basketball Officials Association
- Berkshire County Boards of Health Association (Berkshire, MA)
- Bar Coded Boarding Pass
- Brave Combo Burning Pink (band; Germany)
- Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of the unique tropism it has for serous cavities of the body, PEL was formerly referred to as a body cavity-based lymphoma .