Byline: DENNIS McCARTHY It's 1964 and Mike Mullen, the future chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, is cruising Van Nuys Boulevard in his parent's old Mercury and hanging out with his buddies at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Bob's Big Boy (US restaurant chain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) Boot Block
- Biotic Baking Brigade
- Biotraçabilité, Biodétection et Biodiversité (French university degree program)
- Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar (UK fetish market)
- Birmingham Black Barons (Negro-league baseball team)
- Black Blood Brothers (fiction)
- Black Bull Bikes (Guatemala)
- Blackberry Bold (wireless device)
- Blood Brain Barrier
- Bluegrass by the Bay (magazine, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whenever the 1989 lawsuit against Shoney's is mentioned in the media in a historical context, it still hurts my business," says Thompson, whose firm owns and operates several Shoney's and Bob's Big Boy restaurants.
Inductees are: Bob's Big Boy in Glendale, a restaurant chain that is home of the double-decker Big Boy burger.
THLP) purchased 31 Bob's Big Boy restaurants, becoming one of the largest black-owned franchisees in the nation.