Whenever the 1989 lawsuit against Shoney's is mentioned in the media in a historical context, it still hurts my business," says Thompson, whose firm owns and operates several Shoney's and Bob's Big Boy restaurants.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Bob's Big Boy (US restaurant chain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) Boot Block
- Biotic Baking Brigade
- Biotraçabilité, Biodétection et Biodiversité (French university degree program)
- Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar (UK fetish market)
- Birmingham Black Barons (Negro-league baseball team)
- Black Blood Brothers (fiction)
- Black Bull Bikes (Guatemala)
- Blackberry Bold (wireless device)
- Blood Brain Barrier
- Bluegrass by the Bay (magazine, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THLP) purchased 31 Bob's Big Boy restaurants, becoming one of the largest black-owned franchisees in the nation.