One of the honorary pit crew members this past week in Fontana was a woman boatswain's mate first class.
What does BM1 stand for?
BM1 stands for Boatswain's Mate First Class (Naval Rating)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- bone marrow metastases
- bone marrow involvement
- Bureau of Mines - Pittsburgh, PA
- Broadcast Multicast Service Center
- Bitrate Maximizing Time-Domain Equalizer
- Battle Management/Command and Control & Communications (Ballistic Missile Defense System)
- Battle Management/Command, Control, & Communications
- Battle Management Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence
- Battlefield Mobility/Target Acquisition
- Branchiomotor/Visceromotor (neurology)
- Boatswain's Mate Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Band Mikrofon 3 (Bang & Olufsen produced 1955-66)
- Boatswain's Mate Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Brugia malayi paramyosin and maltose binding protein
- Baby Milk Action
- Bachelor of Musical Arts (degree)
- Bagnols Marcoule Athlétisme (French athletic organization)
- Bahamas Monetary Authority
- Bahrain Monetary Agency
- Baltimore Museum of Art (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The food service policies on this ship are the best I've ever seen," said Boatswain's Mate First Class (SW) Danny Brown, leading petty officer of 2nd Division.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20030630/LAM088 ) The ship honors Boatswain's Mate First Class James Elliott Williams (1930-1999), often referred to as the most decorated enlisted man in U.