Road rescue program launched The Boat Owners Association of the United States has initiated the first comprehensive 24/7 roadside assistance program for anglers that covers both the tow vehicle and boat trailer.
What does BOAT/US stand for?
BOAT/US stands for Boat Owners Association of the United States
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Best of All Time
- Bit Off a Tractor (metal detecting)
- Blow Out Another Thousand (boating slang)
- Boat Operator Accredited Training (Lifesaving Society, Canada)
- Break Out Another Thousand (boating slang)
- Bring Over Another Thousand (boating slang)
- Building Officials Association of Texas (Austin, TX)
- Buoyancy Operated Aquatic Transport (Phineas and Ferb; TV show)
- Bust Out Another Thousand (boating)
- Byway Open to All Traffic (UK)
- Boat Alteration
- Based On A True Story (films, TV, etc.)
- Budget Obligation Analysis and Tracking System
- Boat Owners Association of The United States
- Business Objects Australasian User Group (online forum; Business Objects products)
- Baha'i Office for the Advancement of Women (Singapore)
- Bond-Order Alternation Wave
- Babe On Back (of motorcycle)
- Babe On-Board (flight attendant code for good looking passengers)
- Baby On Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result, the Boat Owners Association of the United States (BoatU.