Adelaide, Australia, Mar 26, 2013 - (ABN Newswire) - Minotaur Exploration (ASX:MEP) is pleased to provide investors with an opportunity to listen to an audio interview with Tony Locantro of Locantro Capital on Boardroom Radio (BRR).
What does BRR stand for?
BRR stands for Boardroom Radio (corporate webcasting company; Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRR
We have 71 other meanings of BRR in our Acronym Attic
- Belton Railroad Company
- Benefit-Risk Ratio
- Benefits Realization Review (health insurance)
- Beta Readiness Review
- Big Red Racing (game)
- Big River Resources (various locations)
- Binary Revolution Radio (radio show)
- Bit Rate Reduction
- Blue Ribbon Review (various organizations)
- Blue Ridge Rounders (band)
- Bounding Regenerative Randomization
- Budget Revision Request (various locations)
- Bus Requirements Review
- Business Readiness Rating (open source software)
- Business Renseignements et Recouvrements (French debt collection company)
- Business Requirements Review
- Business Restructuring Reserve
- Bus Regulatory Reform Act
- Bureau of the Royal Rainmaking and Agricultural Aviation (Thailand)
- Building Regulatory Reform Advisory Group (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Banking News-July 20, 2011--Kingsrose Mining Limited - Boardroom Radio presentation(C)2011 ENPublishing - http://www.
Brisbane, Australia, Feb 13, 2013 - (ABN Newswire) - Pryme Energy Limited (ASX:PYM) has joined the Boardroom Radio Australia (BRR) team to record and publish online broadcasts of various announcements its makes through the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
Global Banking News-July 20, 2011--Sumatra Copper & Gold plc Boardroom Radio Broadcast(C)2011 ENPublishing - http://www.
Adelaide, Australia, Sep 25, 2012 - (ABN Newswire) - Minotaur Exploration (ASX:MEP) is pleased to provide investors with an opportunity to listen to an audio interview with Exploration Director Tony Belperio on Boardroom Radio (BRR).