Last year the police filed a case against top officials of the Board of School Education for carrying in standard I school textbook a graphic sketch of a moustached man with a stick in his hand.
What does BOSE stand for?
BOSE stands for Board of School Education (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of BOSE in our Acronym Attic
- Business Operations and Supply Chain (various locations)
- British Oil Spill Control Association
- Bearing Large Ocular Squamous Cell Carcinomas (pathology)
- Bovine Ocular Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Battery Operated Systems for Community Outreach
- Business Open Source Cluster Utrecht (Netherlands)
- Board of Supervisory Directors (Pharming Group; Netherlands)
- Brotherhood of Square Dance (Kontich, Belgium)
- USCG BOating Safety DETachment
- Biker Off-Season Depression Syndrome :-)
- Belgian Organisation for Security Certification
- Basic Offshore Safety and Emergency Training
- Baltic Open Sea Experiment
- Balikpapan Orangutan Survival Foundation
- Bears of San Francisco
- Best of Santa Fe (Santa Fe Reporter; Santa Fe, NM)
- Best Opposite-Sex Friend
- Black Ops Strike Force (gaming clan)
- Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation (Indonesia; est. 1991)
- Base Operations Support Group (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1975, the J and K State Board of School Education was constituted with a view to make elementary, secondary, higher secondary education accessible to all.
She added that Sajjad had passed his 12th class examination in 2007 from the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education.
Byline: ANI New Delhi, Jan 20 (ANI): Union Human Resource Development Minister Arjun Singh today said that the Madrassa students would be eligible for the government jobs on an equal footing as students passing the CBSE and the Council of Board of School Education in India.
Human Resource Development Minister Arjun Singh, who was also present during the occasion, said, "madrassa students will be eligible for the government jobs on an equal footing as students passing the CBSE and Council of Board of School Education in India.