First Quarter 2005 Highlights: -- The Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences of the U.
What does BPAI stand for?
BPAI stands for Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of BPAI
We have 1 other meaning of BPAI in our Acronym Attic
- Broward Performing Arts Foundation (Florida)
- Buggy de Poche a Fond (French recreational vehicle association)
- Business Process Analytics Format
- Bates Point Aquaculture Fisheries Reserve (Australia)
- Black Plastic Army Gun (military slang)
- Bovine Pregnancy-Associated Glycoprotein
- Bullous Pemphigoid Antigen (immunology)
- bullous pemphigoid antigens 1 and 2
- Bovine Pregnancy-Associated Glycoprotein-1
- Bullous Pemphigoid Antigen 1
- Boris Peters Associates International (Baltimore, MD)
- Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act of 2005
- Bowling Proprietors' Association of Japan
- Bakersfield Police Activities League (est. 1994; Bakersfield, CA)
- Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (website)
- Boston Police Athletic League (Boston, MA)
- Basic Partitioned Access Method (IBM)
- Belgian Platform for Alternative Methods to Animal Testing
- Binary Pulse Amplitude Modulation
- Biodiversity and Protected Areas Management Project (Cambodia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ACT reports the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences of the US Patent and Trademark Office issued the judgment on March 18.
Palo Alto, CA; 650-845-4515) announced that the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences of United States Patent and Trademark Office has declared interferences between pending patent applications licensed exclusively to Incyte and two separate patents issued to Affymetrix, Inc.