Other seats available in the election are: A second three-year seat on the Board of Library Trustees, now held by Jacalyn Pruneau; a five-year seat on the Planning Board, now held by Karen Pare; a four-year seat on the Planning Board (the result of an appointment last year), now held by Christopher Olson; a three-year seat on the Municipal Light Board, now held by Anthony Meola Jr.
What does BOLT stand for?
BOLT stands for Board of Library Trustees (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BOLT
We have 18 other meanings of BOLT in our Acronym Attic
- Bonn Longitudinal Study of Aging
- Bureau of Labour and Social Affairs (Ethiopia)
- Bacon, Onion, Lettuce and Tomato (sandwich)
- Based on Life Theater
- Basic Occupational Language Training
- Beam of Light Technologies, Inc.
- Berkeley Organization of Law and Technology
- Bikers of Lesser Tolerance
- Bilateral Orthotopic Lung Transplant
- Blended Operational Lightning Technicians (US Air Force)
- Bombay Online Trading
- Book of Lost Tales (Tolkien book)
- Brigade Operational Legal Team
- Build-Own-Lease-Transfer (public-private development)
- Basic Officer Leadership Training Course (US DoD)
- Better On Lips Than On Paper
- Bored of Lame Tool Reviews
- Border, Orientation, Legend, Title, Scale (maps)
- Box Opener/Loader to Tool Standard (semiconductor)
- Box Opener/Loader-to-Tool Standard Interface (semiconductor industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Board of Library trustees has named current Assistant Librarian Erin Klemm as Flaherty's successor.
Flaherty said she has mixed feelings about leaving the job she loves, and may consider running for Board of Library Trustees in the future.
Running unopposed for a three-year seat on the Board of Library Trustees is MaryEllen Cocks of Hillside Village Drive.