According to statistics compiled by the Board of Foreign Trade under the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan imported US$1.
What does BOFT stand for?
BOFT stands for Board of Foreign Trade
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BOFT
- Biogeochemical Ocean Flux Study
- Birds-Of-a-Feather Sessions
- Brachymorphism-Onychodysplasia-Dysphalangism Syndrome
- Branchio-Oculo-Facial Syndrome
- Bunch of Friends/Folks, Sitting Around Talking (principally military/government slang)
- Bank of the Federated States of Micronesia
- British Orthopaedic Foot Surgery Society
- Biodegradable Organic Fraction of Solid Urban Waste
- Bearing Oil Film Thickness
- Blown Optical Fiber Technology
- Bureau of Fair Trade for Imports and Exports (Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China)
- Business Opportunities from Turkey
- Building Our Future Through Science and Innovation (AU)
- Beginning of the Fiscal Year
- Burnt Orange Fan Zone (Texas Longhorns fan website)
- Band of Gypsies (band)
- Bank of Georgia
- Bank of Ghana
- Be Our Guest
- Beach Operations Group (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Deputy Director General of the Board of Foreign Trade, and the MOEA, Mr.
We are not surprised at all over attempts by the Chinese Communists to block us from entering WTO," said Chen Ruey Uong, director of the Board of Foreign Trade.
Taiwan's Board of Foreign Trade has hit back at an anti-dumping petition filed by Micron Technology Inc against the island's DRAM chip makers with US authorities.
Her foreign clients included the Korea Foreign Trade Association, the Singapore Trade Development Board, the Board of Foreign Trade on Taiwan, and the Indonesian Ministry of Trade.