The Board of Examiners comprises experts from all sectors of the regional economy, including health care, service, non-profit, manufacturing, education and government.
What does BEX stand for?
BEX stands for Board of Examiners
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BEX
We have 9 other meanings of BEX in our Acronym Attic
- Bewick's Wren (Thryomanes bewickii, bird species)
- Backup Exec for Windows Servers (Veritas Software)
- Biological Early Warning System
- Blast Environment Wave Simulator (NASA)
- Battlefield Environment Weapon System Simulation
- Battle Force Electronic Warfare Trainer
- Bahamas Electrical Workers Union
- Backup Exec (Veritas)
- Backup Express (Syncsort)
- Banco Exterior de España (Spanish: Exterior Bank of Spain; trade finance bank)
- Boston Equity Exchange (Boston, MA)
- Broadband Exchange
- Broadside Exchange
- Buckeye Express (high-speed Internet service; Buckeye Cablevision, Inc.; Ohio and Michigan)
- Budget Execution (NOAA division)
- Buffer Overflow Exception
- Build Execution
- Building Exchange (European conference)
- Bureau de l'Exécution des Peines (French: Office for the Execution of Sentences)
- Bureau Extrusion (French: Extrusion Office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Healthcare 3 staff members also provide administrative support to the Georgia Board of Examiners of Licensed Practical Nurses, as well as the Georgia Board of Examiners of Licensed Dietitians.
The Nevada State Board of Examiners has approved a contract enabling AMERIGROUP Nevada Inc.
Norma Lester, MSN, BCRN, CDDN, CLNC, was recently appointed to serve on the Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators.
In its decision to deny three outside projects by Bay Path Regional Vocational Technical High School plumbing students, the state Board of Examiners of Plumbers and Gasfitters has set off appeals by school, town and state officials.
The AICPA Board of Examiners has decided that the risk assessment standards issued in March 2006--Statements on Auditing Standards, No.
When the AIA board of examiners offered a standard exam to state boards of examiners, three accepted: Kansas, New Hampshire and Oregon.