Spirits company Diageo had already launched a state-wide campaign to oppose the reclassification before the announcement was made by the State Board of Equalization on November 14.
What does BOE stand for?
BOE stands for Board of Equalization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BOE
We have 49 other meanings of BOE in our Acronym Attic
- Bind on Equip (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Biodiversité des Organismes et Écologie (French: Biodiversity and Ecology of Organisms)
- Black Ops Elite (Utah airsoft team)
- Blades of Exile (computer game)
- Blanket Open End Contract
- Blow Out Equipment (oil fields)
- Blue Ocean Event (climatology)
- Board of Education
- Board of Elections
- Board of Employees
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sales Taxes: A Whole Other World From Income Taxes A newspaper reporter's inquiry regarding the Board of Equalization was recently posted on the TaxTalk listserve.
Board of Equalization: The Board of Equalization notifies all taxpayers when the threshold is met.
See the State Board of Equalization decision in the Appeal of Norton Simon.