The board of county commissioners decided in December to hear the appeal, although White's Eugene-based attorney, Anne Davies, requested that it go directly to the state Land Use Board of Appeals.
What does BOCC stand for?
BOCC stands for Board of County Commissioners
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BOCC
We have 45 other meanings of BOCC in our Acronym Attic
- Building Official Conference of America
- Building Officials and Code Administrators International, Inc.
- Business Object Component Architecture
- Building Officials and Code Administrators International
- Backward Optimistic-oriented Concurrency Control
- Bay Oaks Country Club (Houston, TX)
- Belgische Oude Citroën Club (Dutch; Belgian car association)
- Better Oblivion Community Center (band)
- Birds of Conservation Concern (national assessment; UK)
- Board of Clark County Commissioners (Washington)
- Board of Cuyahoga County Commissioners (Connecticut)
- Boulder Open Coffee Club (Boulder, CO)
- Bound Over to Circuit Court
- Branch Officer Candidate Course
- Budget Object Classification Code
- Bulletin Officiel de la Concurrence et de la Consommation (French: Official Bulletin of Competition and Consumption)
- Board for Coordination of Civil Aircraft (NATO)
- Bureau of Coordination for Civil Aviation
- Bologna Open Cluster Chemical Evolution
- Bank of Cyprus Cultural Foundation (Cyprus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Created by the Board of County Commissioners, the Human Services Advisory Council provides a conduit for citizen input to the County Commissioners regarding contracted Human Services and makes recommendations to the commissioners on Human Services policy.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners has given FMC Technologies' (FTI) Airport Systems Division a notice to proceed for providing maintenance and repairs on automated baggage handling systems at Miami International Airport.
The Las Vegas Sun reported last week that the Clark County, NV board of county commissioners will not consider a proposed ordinance banning the use of Segway, LLC's two-wheel, battery-powered Human Transporters (HTs) on the sidewalks adjoining the Las Vegas Strip.
For instance, in Florida, before the Board of County Commissioners can grant a business an economic development ad valorem tax exemption, the local city authority or Board of County Commissioners must secure a vote of the affected constituency by calling for a referendum
and support from the Dade County Public Schools, Division of Exceptional Student Education, Metro-Dade County Cultural Affairs Council, and the Board of County Commissioners.