What does B&C stand for?
B&C stands for Board and Care (long-term care)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of B&C
- Berman and Braga (Star Trek)
- Bladder and Bowel
- Boole & Babbage
- Branch and Bound
- Bread and Butter
- Bridges & Buildings (now Bridges and Structures)
- Brummel and Brown (Yogurt spread)
- The Bold and the Beautiful (TV show)
- Bath & Body Works (retail store)
- Benefits and Compensation (employment remuneration packages)