ISLAMABAD, February 04, 2011 (Balochistan Times): The Ministry of Health has approved to constitute the board of visitors from Balochistan for a period of two years immediately.
What does BOV stand for?
BOV stands for Board Of Visitors
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of BOV
We have 18 other meanings of BOV in our Acronym Attic
- Bank Of Valletta (Malta)
- Belgische Orthoptische Vereniging (Dutch: Belgian Orthoptic Association)
- Best of Vancouver (Canada)
- Best of Variety (animal competition category)
- Bias Output Voltage (electrical power)
- Blades of Vengeance (gaming clan)
- Blow Off Valve
- Blow Off Valve (turbochargers)
- Blurry of Vision
- Board of Variance (California)
- Boards of Visitors (UK Home Office)
- Borbeno Oklopno Vozilo (Croatian: Armoured Personnel Carrier)
- Bottom of Vessel
- Bristol Old Vic (UK)
- Broker’s Opinion of Value
- Brothers of Vengeance (gaming clan)
- Brown Oil of Vitriol (commercial sulphuric acid)
- Bug Out Vehicle
- Buttons Over Video (DVD)
- Børnevoksen, Yupster, Grup
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 2004, he has also served on the DAU Board of Visitors.
A Prison Office spokesman said: 'The prison acknowledges the concerns of the Board of Visitors and a lot of these concerns are shared by its management team.
Staff shortages due to sickness are so bad that prisoners are often unable to shower or take any exercise, and three-quarters of all inmates are having to double up in single cells, the Board of Visitors reported.